Thursday, September 08, 2005

What I want!

Posted previously on 5th February 2005:-

Was just reading Breakup Babe’s blog – she compiled a list of things she’s looking for in a man! It’s quite amusing – so it inspired me to do the same – a list of wat I’m looking for in a woman!

Of course, I’ve omitted obvious things like “must be filthy rich and willing to spend money on me”, “thinks I’m the best-looking guy in the whole world”, “will wash my car for me”, “when I ask her to jump, she’ll ask ‘how high’”, “must bear a striking resemblance to Liv Tyler”….;-P)


Dream girl? Posted by Hello

Here goes:-

1. Must be a Liverpool FC fan (or at the very least, NOT an Arsenal fan!!!)

2. Must be able to speak Cantonese dialect (being able to speak and read Mandarin will be a plus point too! But canto is non-negotiable!)

3. Must be able to play a musical instrument – or loves to sing!

4. Doesn’t think that collecting action figures is too childish.

5. Loves watching movies.

6. Loves travelling.

7. Say what she means (no “Dun call me” and then after a few days “Why din you call me???”!!!! Or “You go ahead and have dinner with your frens” and then sulks for days because I went to have dinner wif my frens!!!!)

8. Does not threaten to commit suicide when she doesn’t get her way!

9. Is not terrified of cockroaches (can’t have the both us freaking out when there’s one around, can we?)

10. Loves to eat and is not afraid to do so (can’t stand those who starve themselves just to look like a supermodel)

11. Is willing to do crazy and/or spontaneous things;

12. Must be able to let me have time alone!

I’m not asking for much, am i?

No comments: