Monday, September 12, 2005

Fear factor

I'm scared...

...of waking up one morning and realising my family and my mates are halfway around the world

...of going back to study again after a break of 10 years

...of the loneliness of being alone in a foreign country during the cold miserable winter

...of seeing my mom cry at the airport

...of leaving the comforts of home

...I won't be able to fit in wif my flat-mates

...of realising that doing my Masters is not wat I really want to do after all

...of not being able to secure a part time job to defray the cost of living in UK

...of missing home

...of hearing the voices of my family over the phone but unable to reach out to touch them

...of sumthing bad happening to my loved ones here when I'm over there

...that things wif my best mates will never be the same again

No comments: