Thursday, July 06, 2006

This is the life!

At the end of today, i looked up into the blue summer nite sky and said to meself, "This is the life!"

Here are the things i did today:-

1. Woke up early - before me alarm went off!

2. Read me bible and had a short worship session. It was good.

3. Shaved, did me exercises and went to work.

4. Met Kathy while punching in - she is so sweet! :-)

5. Had loads of washing up to do today - but we had loads of free food too - sausages, bacon, lasagne... i'm gonna put on weight!!!

6. Had nice chats while working and during breaks wif new frens at work.

7. Came back and watched Maria in the semis, and then did me laundry.

8. Had a nice chicken masala dinner.

9. Had a nice serious chat wif Di.

10. Chat online wif a few mates too.

11. Went to the reading room to study.

12. Took the scenic route back, along the lake side.

Sounds too normal-eh? But i really enjoyed it! Life is not one explosive event after another - to me, a wonderful life is one filled wif little underated pleasures that makes me feel... alive!

In fact these past couple of days have been great! Felt so fresh, been bone tired, laughed like crazy, cried buckets, been amazed and intrigued, cheered and jeered,sweated in the heat and felt the wind in me hair, acted mischievously and maturely, felt God's love!


Wat more can one ask for?

No comments: