Monday, July 10, 2006

I won't blog about the World Cup Finals!!!!

I'm trying hard not to jump into the bandwagon and blog about the World Cup finals yesterday (yes, i know i said here that the World Cup for me ended on the 1st of July - but c'mon. This is the World Cup finals!!!!!).

Here are 10 things i won't be blogging about:-

1. I won't blog bout how glad i am for Alberto and all Italians that Italy won.

2. I won't blog about how relieved i feel that France din win.

3. I won't blog about how i was wrong when i said here "who says cheaters never prosper?"

4. I won't blog bout how brilliant the Italian penalties were! England, take note!

5. I won't blog bout how shameful Zidane acted.

6. I won't blog bout bout how ridiculous i find that Zidane still won the Player of the Tournament!!!

7. I won't blog bout how shocking i find that some players are trying to justify and defend Zidane's actions!!!!!

8. I won't blog about how some people can be such sore losers - like Gallas who labelled all Italians as cheaters (see here).

9. I won't blog about how brilliant Gattuso and Cannavaro played not only during the finals but thruout the World Cup.

10. I won't blog about how in football, it is not always the team that plays the best who will be crowned the Champions.

I won't - so dun expect it, ok? ;-P

No comments: