Sunday, July 02, 2006

Growing up - and letting go!

I'll start work this week - I'm working at this cafe place on campus. I start work at 7:30 am!!!!!!!! Oso, i hope that i'll start real work on me dissertation!!!!

I guess we all have to grow up sooner or later, dun we? ;-P Here are things i'll miss:-


1. Waking up after lunch! :-(

2. Watching Wimbledon online.

3. Blogging all day long!

4. Cooking me dinner at midnite - and having the whole kitchen to meself!!!

5. Taking me shower at 2 am - and not having to fight for the shower!

6. Sleeping when the day breaks!

7. Doing an all nite long movie nite!!!!

8. Reading in the cool hours of the nite.

9. Being awake when the day day starts back home in M'sia!!!!

10. I would end each day sitting in the kitchen, with a cup of coffee and talk to God while watching the sun rise. I'm gonna miss that so much. Check out me sunrise pics here, here and here.


No comments: