Friday, April 23, 2010

Because he loved me

  • I was able to go to the UK to do my studies for my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees - and had the time of my life there!


  • I have a car to drive and a comfortable house to live in.


  • I have been called to the Malaysian Bar as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya and had been a practising lawyer for 7 years.


  • I am a lecturer and one who can truly say i enjoy my work.


  • I have a wonderful family - my mom, bro and sis, my bro's wife and my nephew and niece.


  • I attend Church and am a born-again believer.


  • I have travelled to many places in this world and met with a lot of interesting people.


  • I have learnt how sacrificial love is like.

I can just go on and on with this list - but i shall stop here. Suffice to say that all good things i have in this life, i have it all thanks to my father. He provided it all directly or indirectly because of his love for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Stuff Holly, keep it up.